Suffering unintentional data loss is worrying for individuals in this information age, since we are used to storing important information like messages, contacts, exquisite photos, much-loved songs, and even some private business information in our iPhone for convenience. Here are some facts about that causes your data loss from iphone:
- 35% of your data are lost due to accidental deletion.
- 5% of your data are likewise liable to be lost due to virus attack on your iphone
- 15% of your data are lost from your iphone because it got lost or maybe stolen
- 10% of your data are lost because of restoring the iphone to factory settings without backup.
- 15% of your data maybe lost due to failed iOS upgrade or jailbreak.
- 20% of data stored in an iphone are lost due to water damage.
Furthermore, the fact about the likely lost files types are:
- 17% of your text messages are usually lost.
- 10% of your iMessages on your iphone.
- 20% 0f your loved photos are videos are usually lost.
- 19% of your contacts are usually lost.
- 10% of your call history are commonly lost on your iphone.
- 7% of your calendar events are regularly lost.
- 8% of your notes are also lost.
So how do smartphones users secure their phone? Here is a look at a surveyed statistics:
- 36% of smartphone users do set a screen lock usually with a 4-digit PIN.
- 29% users do backup data to a cloud or a computer.
- 22% of smartphone users install apps that can track their phone in case it got lost or stolen.
- 14% users install antivirus apps to prevent virus attacks.
- 8% users install apps that can wipe out data to prevent their data from a third party.
- 11% of smartphone users do use a PIN longer than 4 digits, a password or maybe unlock patterns.
- 7% smartphone users use screen features other than screen lock.
Here are the three best possible way to recover your data from an iphone:
- Recover from iTunes Backup
In the event that you like connecting your iPhone to laptop or computers, then this is the best method to recover your data. Connect the iphone to the PC and then run iTunes. Select your iPhone and simply choose Restore Backup, everything you have lost eventually will be restored to its place.
- Recover from iPhone.
If you havent create any backups before, then the best way to restore your data is to utilize a data recovery software. Recovery software is capable of recovering data from an iphone. Though, not all recovery software are assured to work but apps like EaseUS Mobisaver have got a good reputation in the industry.
- Recover from iCloud
If you have backed up your data to a cloud, then restoring the back up will surely recover the lost files from your iphone.
(An infographic by the team at Secure Data Recovery Services)